Thursday, March 3, 2011

SMILE

   I know I know I just posted but afterwards I was playing with Evelyn and she started smiling for the first time (I mean we got little smirks and sleep smiles before but these were REAL smiles lol).  I wanted to share the picture with everyone, so happy my little girl is smiley smiley now and all I had to do was continuously make ridiculous noises. Haha.  Yep, nothing funnier than mommy making a goof of herself. :)
    Oh, and check out all that hair!!!  After giving her a bath it really fluffs up and you take notice. Lol
So here you are, enjoy:



2 comments:

  1. She is soooo pretty! She just has this perfect complexion, and beautiful eyes. Look out...she's gonna be trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's going to give Nick a shotgun when she turns 16 I think. Lol

    ReplyDelete