Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Evening with Grandpa & Grandma Sulack

    Evelyn and I just got back from her Grandpa and Grandma Sulack's house, she sure does love those two very very much!!  She even got to see her Auntie Carla and her two favorite cousins Hunter and Celia!!  Evelyn loves going to Grandpa and Grandmas house because they give her lots of lovies and hold her to her hearts content... they even change her stinky diapers too!! :D  Her Auntie Carla doesn't like giving up her turn to hold her but she does so reluctantly :)  there is so much love for her in this family and she'll have so many lovely wonderful memories!!  Evelyn doesn't even know how good she has it, we're excited to bring her to the cabin and have so much fun for years to come.  She sure did luck out when God decided she belonged with us, (more like we lucked out when God gave us such a precious precious gift).
    Note from Evelyn to Grandpa John and Grandma Pam:
          Dear Grandpa and Grandma,
              I sure had a good time tonight at your house, you can hold me whenever you want! I can't wait to come over and play with you again, I'll try not to stinky so much (but I'm a baby so it's kind of to be expected, sorry).  I can't wait for when I'm older and I can go fishing with you, but until then I will be content to lay in your arms and love you silently.  Well, I gotta go, mom's getting me ready for bed. I love you!!
          Love,
               Evelyn "Evie" Lorraine Sulack


No comments:

Post a Comment