Monday, March 7, 2011

She's a talker

    We have a tummy time mat for Evelyn, she's not too sure about it still, but today we had a nice "talk" while she was batting at the things hanging down.  Now when I say "talk" I don't really mean we talk, she coos at me and I coo back and so on and so forth.  It's super cute.  At first the things hanging down scared her and she'd bawl her eyes out, then they got kind of interesting after she accidently kept hitting them.  Now she's starting to realize she can hit them on purpose, but her interest doesn't last too long before she starts crying for me to pick her up.  I try and let her stay there a little bit longer because she always gets a secondary peak of interest.  But right now she's wanting to do something else so I'll hurry and put some pictures up for ya. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well if you talk to my mom she can tell you what she did with me and Tessa so we started to walk by our 4th month or so and we both started to talk by our 5th month. My mom surprised grandma Betty with the whole thing when I said mom at Christmas as a 5 month old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not even possible to have walked at 4 months old, they're barely even learning to crawl. My dad said Tessa didn't talk til she was like a year or 2 old. My brother wants to know if you're high?

    ReplyDelete