Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sleepy Little Girl

    We had a wonderful night over at the Sulack's last night and the little peanut slept in everyones arms, we had a few fussy moments, but nothing volcanic.  Evelyn has slept a lot during the day the past two days, I was worried she wouldn't sleep well at night because of that, but she has.  She gets a little fussy in the morning but daddy just has her sleep in his arms or on his chest.  I told him not to do it too often because I don't want her to get used to it and depend on sleeping with him to sleep well.  I don't know if that's an accurate assumption of what would probably happen but it's just my intuition.  Oh well, if she does it's on him to get her to sleep. Lol.
    This afternoon I let her sleep a little bit in front of the window, just to get her a little Vitamin D, but my book ("What To Expect: The First Year") says not to have babies in direct sunlight for too long unless they have protective sunblock on and a sun hat.  But a little direct sunlight won't hurt her, but I went ahead and pulled her into the shade, don't want my baby girl getting a sunburn.  She's looking so cute napping her day away I decided to take a picture, so here the little darling is...

No comments:

Post a Comment