Monday, March 7, 2011

Cute no matter the disposition

    Evelyn will be 5 weeks old tomorrow!!  These past 5 weeks have gone by so fast, I barely feel like we've had our little lady for a week!!  :)  We love her so very very much and we are having so much fun watching her personality grow.  She loves to be held but lately she's been letting us know when she wants her alone time.  She loves it when I lay her on the couch and play with her legs, I show her how to bicycle, run, swim, squat AND kick box!! HAHA.  She loves it, it calms her down when she's gassy, because she sure does become a fussy queen when she has to... um, poop. :D
   Couple days ago I thought she was looking kind of "jaundicy" even though she already had the light therapy for that, so right now I'm sitting her in front of our window to let her get a little Vitamin D.  We also have to put some Vitamin D in her milk since breastmilk doesn't have it in there naturally, where as formula has it already in there.  But as I like to say "breast is best" breastmilk is way better for babies, it helps combat allergies and childhood (and adult) obesity.  I come from a plumper family gene pool so every little bit helps. Lol.
    Here are a couple pictures, variety of facial expressions, haha, still super cute though:
    She's even cute when she cries

No comments:

Post a Comment