Saturday, February 26, 2011

Visitors! :)

    Evelyn had some visitors today!!!  Grandma Ronda and Great Aunt Kara came to see her (me too I'm sure) today, and she enjoyed snoozing on them SOOO much! :)  She was a little fussy but they were able to calm her down most of the time.  It was nice having them to our apartment, Evelyn loved the attention.  And I love showing her off to people, it was Kara's first time meeting the little lady and I think she's on TEAM EVELYN.  Lol.  It's easy to love her, she's a ham.  I don't know if it's her cute little chubby cheekies, her small button nose, her big beautiful eyes, her sporadic smile or her toots, but everything about her is lovable and absolutely adorable.  She's my smiley (just starting) little girl.
   While they were here I showed my mom and Kara how to play the Kinect for XBOX and even made them try it. HAHA.  I had them play the volleyball fruit smash, which is my favorite game for the Kinect.  Someday I imagine Evelyn playing those types of games, it's probably going to be a chore to get her to play outside (hopefully she's not a gamer nerd like daddy, haha).
    Also, I just want to thank Kara for Evelyn's hat, the CD and dresses, they're all adorable and going to be put to good use.  So I'm going to put the pictures of her wearing the hat up for ya'll to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment