Friday, February 4, 2011

Coming Home

Yesterday we came home with Evelyn, it was an amazing experience having her with us, in our care for good.  She slept really well last night, had a huge poopy diaper, so I got to change that one. :)  I probably slept the worst out of the 3 of us, I couldn't help getting up and going to check on her every... uh... half hour, or so. Lol.  Feedings were a little difficult so I ended up having to pump some, hopefully tonight goes better and I can try and relax and catch some zzzz's.
I know I don't need to get so overly nervous when it comes to leaving her be, but I worry so much that she's going to stop breathing or somethings going to cover her face.  I guess that's being a mom though, worrying about your children.  I really need some sleep tonight because although I functioned fine on the adrenaline I know her and Nick need me at my optimum in the mornings. :)
Here are some pictures of us about to leave the hospital yesterday and her tummy/back time today:






No comments:

Post a Comment