Friday, February 11, 2011

Eye Gunk

We went to the doctors today because Evelyn's been having an excessive amount of gunk in her right eye, the doctor said it could either be a clogged tear duct or an infection, if it's an infection we need to monitor it and if it persists we'll need to go in for some antibiotics.  So we're really hoping its a clogged tear duct, I take warm wash clothes and wipe her eyes down and I tried giving a little suction to her nose because he said that might be the case.  I don't feel comfortable shoving things in her nose and I'm not sure I did it right so I'm going to have Nick give it a try when he gets home.  While at the doctors office we weighed her again and she is now officially 8 lbs!! My little chubber!! The doctor was very pleased with her weight gain and he said we have a healthy eater on our hands. :D Like father like daughter! LOL.
Evelyn has been SO good today, she even let mommy have a nice nap!! Well, I'm up now but she's still napping, I'm going to have to wake her soon to eat her food!!  We've got her eating about 2-3 ounces a sitting, which takes place every 2-3 hours.... so let's just say she's definitely not going hungry!!  She's also been a lot more smiley while she sleeps and I've even gotten some BIG smiles out of her while she's awake, she likes to smile at her mama when she's having tummy time on my chest/stomach.  Nick and her relax a lot together too, she loves lying on her daddy's chest.  He's so wrapped around her finger, he's a goner. :)
Well, we'll be going up to see my Grandma Betty and fam. tomorrow, my brother Carl is finally going to meet his niece!! :D  Can't wait to see ya'll. <3 XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment