Sunday, February 27, 2011

Evelyn

   So yesterday Nick got a tattoo!! :)  How exciting, it turned out extremely well, he loves it!! (I'd hope so cuz he's kind of stuck with it, lol)  So Nick's treat was getting a tattoo and mine was a oreo/brownie concrete mixer from Culver's... I think I made out better. :)  So now Nick will have to get a tattoo for every child we have, because we wouldn't want to hurt any feelings.  He got the tattoo on his chest and I told him he should have gotten it on his buttocks because then when Evelyn is older and she's being a brat we could say "see Evelyn, you're a pain in the butt" lol.  But we figured that was too mean so it was a no go. :D  Maybe the next kid...... ;)
   Today we went up to my parents house and my dad immediately confiscated Evelyn from our possession, he sure does love his granddaughter!!! I feel kind of bad because she was fussy the whole time, my mom and I went to visit Grandma Betty so the guys were left to deal with that.  Hopefully all of her fussiness leads to a good nights sleep tonight. (hopeful, very very hopeful)  It's fun going up to see my parents because they all kind of fight over who gets to hold her, and my dad usually wins because Evelyn loves sleeping on his belly.  I don't blame her, he looks comfy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment