Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ms. FussyPants

    Evelyn is 15 days old!!!  These past 15 days sure have gone by fast, it doesn't feel like my baby is 2 weeks old.  She sure was a good tempered baby the first week and a half but the last couple days she sure has been FUSSY, and she sure likes to be fussy when daddy has already left for one of his long shifts so I have to try and make her happy by myself.  Ugh.  Lol.  Today she just didn't want to be put down, momma had to cuddle her up on her chest alllllllllll day long and if I put her down it was like WW3.  :)  It was nice though, lots of cuddle time with my baby but I still had stuff to do that required me to put her down.
    Evelyn is so beautiful, and I just love her so much, she's so cute!!  She's started being a lot more smiley (not just in her sleep anymore) and she's also cooed at me a couple times, I like to talk to her or sing to her while changing her diapers, she doesn't cry during them almost at all now!! :D  Her soothie also helps when she's being extra cranky fussy crabby antsie in her pantsies, just plop it in her mouth and she'll go to town on it.  All I have to say is pacifiers are both a godsend and a curse, because yes they soothe the baby but if they plop out of the mouth they FREAK out, and my baby likes to spit it out every ten seconds. Lol.  So lot's of in and outs.  Well, here's some pictures of my lovely little love, hope you enjoy:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment