Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello!!! 39 Weeks here!!!

    Well, it's a lovely Wednesday in January, about a week away from my due date which is January 25th/26th.  I am hoping to have my lovely little love soon, because I am running out of belly room for the little squirmer.  She already liked to kick mommy but now she just seems to like shoving her little bitty feet into my lungs and ribs. :) Not to mention I think she pokes at my bladder and says "this seems like an inconvenient time, time to pee mommy!!!" lol.
    I already love Evelyn so very very much, we are just tickled silly to know that we are soon going to have our daughter in our arms.  I know I'm going to be that first time mom that stays up all night just to make sure she is breathing, I mean I already don't get any sleep and she's not here yet!  Also, Nick promised to help me when she has those exploding poopy diapers... yeah, not looking forward to that one! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that is already wrapped around her little finger and willing to do anything for her. :)  She's going to be so loved and well cared for but hopefully not too spoiled... that's right Aunties and Grandparents.... lay off the sweets and toys, she's going to have plenty I'm sure! :)
    So, I wanted to start out her blog with pictures of her that lead up to her birth:





No comments:

Post a Comment