Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doctor Appointment

    So we had another doctors appointment today, I'm 1-2cm dilated.  My doctor "swept" my membranes to hopefully speed up the process a little faster because my doctor doesn't want me to be too late.  I'm hoping it doesn't take too long.  As far as weight goes, my doctor says Evelyn is around 8 pounds. :) So little lady isn't so little, but her heartbeat is big and strong!!
    We're really excited, we can't wait for her to make her grand debut.  We think it's time to try and help the process along, time for spicy food, walking, swimming, and... whatever else will help us.  I just found out today that I can in fact swim in the pool, which if I had known that I could, I would have been doing so for the past several weeks. :( So I'm slightly ticked off. Lol.
    Hurry up Evelyn, hurry up please.  I want to hold you in my arms.  The doctor said she could come anytime between now and 2 weeks away, but they don't want her to come that late.

2 comments:

  1. LOL no need to rush her...it could still be another few weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it won't be another few weeks, if anything maybe a week. My doctors won't let her go that long.

    ReplyDelete