Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Summer Summertime!!

    Yay warm weather warm weather time!!  Can't wait to go up north and on a hot day bring Evelyn into the water.  Well, until that time I'll just have to dress her in cute summery clothes.  My mom is kinda of a shopper when it comes to baby clothes, Mom, I can't wait to start dressing her in the clothes you got her!!  I have some cute pictures of Evelyn and I laying on the bed in one of my favorite outfits of hers.
    I also have some pictures of her and Daddy, I think she's going to be a daddy's girl!!!  I just hope she comes to me too when she has a boo boo or she has a bad dream.  Nick's trying to make her into the ultimate girl by teaching her the ways of the guy... well Mr. Nickolas, she's a girl and I'm going to teach her the ways of the female and how to deal with you guys. :D Ahahahahahahaha BAH!  Here are some pictures to satisfy your Evelyn loveys.











No comments:

Post a Comment