Saturday, April 30, 2011

Momma & Me

     Lately, every time I see Evelyn she gives me big smiles!!  She recognizes her momma!  We play and we laugh and we cuddle, and it's the best time ever!!!   When she's being held face to face when you're standing with her she'll arch her back because she wants to see what's going on.  She's so interested in everything around her,  she had a great Easter at the Sulack's, everyone got to meet her and hold her and love on her!!  She was in heaven!  She looked so cute in her dark blue Easter dress with large print white flowers, she was wearing a white knit cardigan and a big pink flower headband and white socks, I forgot the camera so I didn't get any pictures.  Nicks family got some pictures I think so if I get some I'll put them up.   But for now here are some pictures of me and Evelyn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment